You can browse by exploring, or you can use the signs located in the corners of this area to help you locate what you’re looking for. Signs on those walls tell you what the shop number is, who owns it, and gives a short list of what they sell.
Some shops might have better prices than others! Make sure to look around!
Shops are numbered according to direction (north wing, south wing, east wing, west wing), with odd numbered shops on the left, and even numbers on the right.
To purchase a mall space of your own:
- You must be level 5
- You pay a one time fee of 5 diamond blocks
- Contact a moderator or submit a ticket if no moderators are online. A staff member will assist you with your purchase
- Once you have purchased your shop, design! You can change the walls, ceiling, floor, and design an attractive front for your shop. There is plenty of space below for additional storage as well, or to get creative with your design.
- Once your shop has been designed and built, collect the items you intend to sell. Contact a moderator or put in a ticket and a staff member will assist you with setting up shopkeepers. You are limited to two shopkeepers.
- Trade setup
- Shops must remain well stocked and active — if you are gone more than 30 days from the server, we will remove your shop to a safe location, to make room for active players and shops. If you return, you may request to have your shop reinstalled in the mall, provided there is an empty space for it. We cannot guarantee you the exact same spot you had before though.
- Don’t forget to restock your shop regularly! We will contact you if we have complaints that your shop is always out of stock.